Monday, February 9, 2009

Nicole is 29! Really!

         Nicole Kathryn Hendrickson Shelby
It's just amazing, but my Nicole was born this morning 29 years ago.  What an amazing addition to our family, what a beautiful daughter, inside and out.  I love being with her.
                                   May, 1980

                                   Easter 1981
                                         Easter 1985
                            Orchestra performance--Claremont Youth Symphony 




                                           High School Graduation, 1998

                                   Isabelle's Baptism, April 2008

       
What more can I say you are loved and I will Love you forever!!

4 comments:

T.J. Shelby said...

Thanks for your part in the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Nicole Shelby said...

and i love you.

Heidi Maloy said...

Cute pics and fun memories... thanks for sharing! Happy Birthday Nicole- enjoy the first of your 29 birthdays!

Lisa K said...

There is only one thing missing in this wonderful tribute to Nicole--a picture of her reading a book. That is my memory of Nicole growing up. Happy Birthday Nicole. You deserve the very best in life.