Sunday, August 31, 2008

Personal Mosaic

This is my first post, I'm following my children's example.
Concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker. (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)
Questions:
1. What is your first name? (
connie, think maiden name)
2. What is your favorite food? (chips and salsa)
3. What school did you go to? (Chaffey High School)
4. What is your favorite color? (sage green)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Hugh Jackman)
6. Favorite drink? (milk)
7. Dream vacation? (hawaii)
8. Favorite dessert? (homemade ice cream)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (dental assistant)
10. What do you love most in life? (mark hendrickson)
11. One word to describe you. (happy)
12. Your nickname. (ama)

3 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

my fave pictures ... connie (FEET ... fiet!!!), the cow, hugh, hawaii park bench, teeth and jumping on the bed!!! it was fun making it with you mom!

LOVE ya!

Heidi Maloy said...

Mom, I still can't believe you blogged!! Love the mosaic but I still think Matthew's butt is better than Hugh's chest, but that's just me! hahaha--- Great pictures... I love the Chaffey perspective one for some reason. You and Dad really need to go to Hawaii one of these days- you would LOVE it! It was great talking to you tonight, we'll let you know how the baking goes tomorrow... I know, we're weird.

Nicole Shelby said...

that's brilliant. it's funny!
i love it!

i've decided with all these cool mosaics that everyone is making - to make a little book of them.

help dad make one too! spread the love!

yeah! i love your blog already!