Sunday, August 31, 2008

Unexpected post






Mark and I had an amazing, crazy busy, super spiritual summer that will forever be in our hearts. Today I'll just post about the start of the summer with the addition of a new grandson.  Caleb Shelby was born on the 4th of July and amidst all of the fireworks he had to spend a few extra days in the hospital.  Modern medicine brings with it the gift of restored life.  How grateful I am to the Lord for his many tender mercies.  I also got to spend some extra time with Hannah and Adam which is always a pleasure to be with grandkids.   Another bonus from them being at our home also brings in the Jodi/Robby and Scott/Amanda families. yahoo.  I LOVE my FAMILY.

4 comments:

Jodi Jean said...

look at you posting 2 posts in 1 day! you're a pro already. thats a great picture of you and dad with caleb.

we would have played more with you this summer while you weren't working ... but you were TOO busy. oh well. LOVE LOVE LOVE ya!

Heidi Maloy said...

Ah, TWO posts, it could be your new sunday hobby. Cute pic with dad, you, and Caleb... Busy, fun summers are my favorite. I love my family too!

Christopher Maloy said...

Thanks for sharing your great adventures with those of us so far away. We constantly think about you and love you much. Love the pictures. Take care of our clan in California. Love you. Cheers.

Nicole Shelby said...

heidi just told me to check your blog...

i didn't think you'd do it!

but, i am so happy that you did.
i know that writing isn't your favorite thing. but reading your words...it's good. thank you.

i will show hannah and adam in the morning.