Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas early for me!

I'm spoiled!  In July while I making making Scott's b-day dinner PIZZA, I turned around for 20 secs. and my Kitchen Aid mixer walked off my counter.  I was so blessed, they were grandkids running around and people everywhere, and no one was hurt, and the tile floor was not cracked.  The mixer was in a couple of pieces, and I put it back together, it worked but was out of sinc in the spin, and didn't smell very good when I made bread dough, to much work for it.  I did some research on the net and decided that I wanted a bosch mixer.  When we were in Utah visiting the Maloys, Heidi informed me that there was a Bosch store in Orem, so while we were shopping we stopped by.  Mark bought me one after we looked at them, they threw in a cook book, a blender, and reduced the price of a metal piece that replaced the plastic one that it came with.  I was so excited.

Here is my new cool mixer that can mix up to 14 cups of flour, quickly.
Here is my second adventure with the mixer, garlic/parmesan bread sticks.
I made these for Jodi's b-day dinner.  I think that turned out well, and tasted great.  I will be mixing all kinds of fun stuff.  Thanks Mark for giving me the present early.  I LOVE you.

3 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

So fun, you got it already!! And you even made breadsticks- they look yummy! I think I might even make those for Thanksgiving, we'll see... have fun! - Heidi

Jodi Jean said...

i'm glad you're spolied ... because then you spoil us with your yummy treats. those garlic parmesan sticks were fabulous ... we ALL fought over the ones that you let us take home (even aidan ... every time i grabbed one he ate most of it)

LOVE ya mom!

Christopher Maloy said...

I want to go on record saying that when dad was up here, I told him that kitchen gadgets always return on investment.

Those breadsticks look like the breadsticks we had when you visited. Oh the sweet memories.