Friday, November 28, 2008

I am so Thankful!!

                      Thanksgiving, 2008.
This pic is from the night before.  Mark and I with Finley & Caleb, life couldn't be any better.
Thanksgiving Day, Cousins so happy to be together.
I'm at my post, the stove/oven.
My right hand man, ready and willing to carve.
Dad Fiet, visiting on the all man couch.
Mom Fiet, adding encouragement to get the food on.  Not really, just talking and keeping me company.
We had Pilgrims and Indians at our feast disguised as the Shelby's.   What a fun surprise to have them dress for the occasion.  Even the kids kept it a secret until the unveiling. 
The Bairds were there with food in tow, and in mouth.
                       Aidan

                                Hannah

                       Adam
                       Caleb

                       Finley
                                             See what turkey does to you.
I hope that your Thanksgiving was also filled with family, food, thanks, and Joy.   (Scott & Amanda were missed as they were crusin with her family) (Maloy's sure were missed, come home for christmas)


4 comments:

Nicole Shelby said...

awesome. thanks so much for having us, and feeding us, and sheltering us, and laughing with us...

we love you!

Kimberly Bluestocking said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love Thanksgiving. :)

Heidi Maloy said...

Looks like a fabulous Thanksgiving... I particularly like the mountain of mashed potatoes. We enjoyed our second Turkey feast yesterday... heehee... we sure missed all of you too!

Jodi Jean said...

mmm definately GOOD food and GOOD company.

thank goodness for family!