Monday, August 10, 2009

MAMA MIA! Birthday Pizza for Scott (beginning)

Although Scott's birthday was last month, he never got his birthday dinner! He chose homemade pizza and we celebrated (again!) his birthday. Connie made the traditional pepperoni pizza with thick crust. She also experimented with a chicken pizza with pesto and a thin crust. Here is how it all went down:




Here is the 'birthday' boy with Amanda ready to dig in.















here is our master chef . . .













and her helper - I didn't do much: made the floats, set the table, and cheered (took photos).











I must admit - the floats looked and tasted great with the pizza!

Keep reading the 'next' - as I messed up in my 'publishing'










3 comments:

Christopher Maloy said...

Looks great! Happy B-Day Scott.

Christopher Maloy said...

Yummy!!! Count me in... -HEIDI

Scott H. said...

Oh man, what a great pizza!! Loved it. Thanks Mom!!!