Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Finley's second day on the planet.

I thought that I would post more pictures of Finley now two days old.   First I need to start off with "the day with Aidan".  I waited until Mark got home from work before I went to work (late) at 10:00 am.  He then watched Aidan until 4:00 pm when I got home.  Mark said the funniest thing when I arrived "Thank you for coming home".  I think he's not used to the high energy and patience needed for the all day haul (he went to bed early, haha).

We took Aidan for a visit with his mom and dad and got the bonus of visiting with Finley.  Aidan is very curious about this new baby.
Here I got a photo of Finley with her eyes open.  But no picture of her dimples.
Jodi's friends Wendy and (I'll fill in later when I remember her name) brought her by a gift of lots of cute bows for Finley's hair (hand made).  They were I great idea and ohhh so cute.  Jodi already requires lots of pink, and now lots more for Finley.  I don't think she'll have to glue the bows in very long, look at all that hair.
My parents were visiting also, (they were there when we arrived) they stopped by on their way home from working at the Regional Employment Center where they spend three days a week.  Perfect time to take a four generation picture (we took several, none with all of us looking at the camera).  Robby's mom was there also and gladly took the pictures for us, thanks.

5 comments:

Heidi Maloy said...

Oh, so cute! I think the one of her lying on the bed is a great picture...I wish I could be there too! As to your comment on my post... at least I know where my insanity comes from... I don't know how you roped into all those engagements so close together but, good luck! haha... at least none of them are at your house, right? Have fun with another grandbaby...nine already, fun!

Nicole Shelby said...

it looks like crazy happiness all the way around.

Jodi Jean said...

you got some great pictures mom! i'm gonna have to snag some of those!!

thanks so much to you and dad for watching aidan while we were at the hospital. what a relief to know he was well taken care of.

Jodi Jean said...

oh and her name is lindsey.

Rebecca said...

I'm so happy I get to stalk your blog now! Congrats grandma and grandpa. I can't wait to meet the new Bairds in November - I haven't even met Aidan yet!