Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Utah with Grandkids.

My summer vacation is very short this year, so I started it off right where I wanted to. With Grandkids!! With Nicole's family now in Draper and Heidi's still is Payson, Utah I needed ten days (that's all I had) to soak in all the time I could with them.

This is in Nicole's back yard, it had been raining quite a bit since I've been here, the sunshine was a nice escape.
We (them really) ran around for hours enjoying everything and everyone.
I sure do LOVE all of these people.
These pictures should be switched, the kids got to paint/art first, then when things got quite in the evening the adults came out to play I mean paint.
Grandpa always brings art supplies when he comes to teach art concepts, and create with them.
One day we went for lunch and a hike in the mountains not far from Heidi's place.
I Love this pic. Adam is giving his all to the "smile for the camera", and Isabelle just makes me smile. We really had a great time hiking, and then playing in the stream for several hours. It was just beautiful.

I love this picture except for one thing, Nicole sacrificed herself for the good of a pic. Wish we were all in it.
This is what we always seem to do to Grandpa. I don't know if we bore him or wear him out. But after a few zzz's he is back up and rearing to go.

1 comment:

Nicole Shelby said...

It was awesome being able to spend so much time you both!