Friday, July 3, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

With the 4th of July tomorrow I've been thinking and pondering about so many of the Freedoms that I enjoy. How grateful I am for all who came before me to provide me with so many blessings associated with our Independence. May I never take it for granted. Thank you to all you gave so freely and so much. God Bless America!

As a side note on the light side after my sober contemplations I've posted a table-runner that I made to remind me of this great holiday. It was inspired by my Nicole in her Relief Society and many of the fabric pieces/scraps were donated by Heidi out of her stash. Thanks Heidi for the fabric and Nicole for the Idea. I LOVE you both.

Let's Celebrate our Independence!!! And never Forget!

2 comments:

Scott H. said...

Very nice reflections and table-piece

Nicole Shelby said...

check it out! You got it done!